Chile Program 10 -11 October 2019
*Does not include flight and does not include hotel.
Suggested Hotel: Luciano K
Contact: Carolina Polanco - Commercial Executive
*Receptive Service: consult
Chile Santiago Program
Presentation AdbA First Tour Art Deco Corridor West - Trinational Corridor - Southern Heritage
10 - 12 October 2019
Day 1 Chile - Thursday, October 10
14:00 Meeting point at Central University, Toesca 1783, Santiago Metropolitan Region Chile
Verification of credentials for the international Delegation.
Verification of credentials for local Assistants.
Presentación de Proyectos de Desarrollo Regional -Corredor Art Deco Internacional
15:00 Tour 1 Walk through Santiago Centro
• Turri Building by Arch. Guillermo Schneider Vergara.
• Community Building,Vicuña Mackena 58
• The Society of Writers of Chile Building (Almirante Simpson 7) with Art Deco elements by the architect Julio Machicao.
• Santa Lucia Building - El Buque - Architect Sergio Larraín Gracia Moreno and Jorge Arteaga.
• Merced 84 - La Gargole - Arch. L. Kulczewski.
• Residential Building in Alameda 295 by Arch. Ricardo Larraín Bravo
Comments: It is a tour from 1 to 1:30 hours.
Visita Embassy Argentina in Chile - Invited diplomatic and AdbA members, Mayor, Authorities Universities and student volunteers, Friendly Associations, Organizing members of the AdbA International Committee - ACAPA 2019.
Day 2 Chile - Friday, October 11
8:30 Meeting point Hall Hotel Luciano K, Merced 84, Santiago Metropolitan Region Chile.
09:00 Tour 2 Walk through Santiago Centro
• Caja Seguro Obrero Building Arq. R. González Cortes, today it is called the Ministry of Justice and Human Rights.
• Electoral Court of Arch. R González Cortes.
• Tour Calle 21 de Mayo.
• Art Deco Teatinos 720 and Teatinos 340 Buildings.
• Ricardo Liarían Bravo Residences Building at 689 Puente Street.
• Art Deco Building of Banco Estado Huérfanos 1220 - Arch. Ricardo González Cortés.
12:00 to 13:30 Time available for Lunch at the Central Market
13:45 Tour 3 Meeting point at Central Market - Travel by Bus
• University Pool Arq. L. Kulczewski.
• Basilica of Lourdes Arch. Andrés Garafulic Yancovic and E. Costazabal Zegers.
• National Soccer Stadium of Ñuñoa.
• Building on Av. Italia corner Bilbao
• House in José Manuel Infante 2880
• House in José Manuel Infante 2939
• Return by Bus to the Hotel
• Ex Theater - Picaresque current discoteque theater, Recoleta 345.
• Republic Passage with General García, Art Deco District.
19:00 Return to the meeting point
20:30 Terrace Cocktail at Hotel Luciano K, Merced 84, Santiago Metropolitan Region Chile, included.
End of our tour in Santiago de Chile