AdbA ART DECO – ACAPA
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM 2019
TRINATIONAL ART DECO CORRIDOR – SOUTH HERITAGE
ART DECO WEEK
Accompanying the Mercosur Design month, the Buenos Aires Design Week and the Buenos Aires Biennale of Architecture.
AdbA Art Deco Buenos Aires Argentina, ACAPA Art Patrimony Civil Association, as a contribution to the promotion and dissemination of the tangible and intangible heritage of Art Deco, hidden in Buenos Aires and other cities of the country and South America, proposes the “Art Deco Week": a cultural tourist product that offers International Academic Conferences, Tours, Exhibitions, Prizes, Galas and activities that will allow the diffusion and promotion of all those areas of art and design in which this movement of in between wars influenced: photography, painting, cinematography, literature, industrial design, graphic design, gastronomy, cocktails, fashion, jewelry, transportation and others.
The theme of this first Edition 2019, is focused on the SOUTH HERITAGE and will be the appropriate environment to present the project: TRINATIONAL ART DECO CORREDOR. Assisting through the architectural and intangible heritage to the construction of the identity of our people, creating genuine tourist products that generates real sources of resources, attracting a classified public of professionals and art deco lovers from all over the world, while collaborating with the promotion, development and promotion of the tourism industry as a strategic economic activity of the city.
Buenos Aires City Strategic Planning Council COPE, The embassies of: Egypt, Bulgaria, Belgium, Romania, Poland, Uruguay and Israel. Also the embassy of Argentina in Chile, the embassy of Argentina in Uruguay, the embassy of Argentina in Miami, the embassy of Argentina in New York, The Town Hall of Goiania in Brasil, The Town Hall of Nuñoa in Chile, Latin America Design Association ALADI, Salamone Cultural Center, Municipality of Alberti, Argentine Armed Forces Joint Mayor State.
Organizer International and Academic Committee AdbA 2019
Presides Arch. Adriana Piastrellini
MEMBERS OF THE INTERNATIONAL COMMITTEE AdbA 2019
• Sergio Richonier, President of the Department of Architecture and Design of the Central Society of Architects SCA
• Silvina Vaccareza, President of Alberti Municipality Deliberative Council.
• Dr. Marisa Prieto, Member AdbA Miami.
• Arch. Esteban Collazo, Secretary of Public Works City of Alberti.
• Gustavo R. Boschetti Lasso, Cultural Manager; Cultural Department AdbA.
• Carlos Augusto Lemes, Cardoso member AdbA - Goiania Brazil - Art Deco Goiania Festival organizer 2018 - 2019
• Arch. Eduardo Mazzeo, Member AdbA Uruguay.
• Paolo Bergomi, president of the Design Association of Latin America - ALADI
• Arch. Eugenio Rojas Ferrer, Santiago de Chile Academic Coordinator of the School of Architecture Central University of Chile.
• Arch, Enrique Madia, Designated UNESCO / World Heritage • DOCOMOMO / US Florida, President; Founder.
• Hugo Pontoriero, Chief of the Department of Museology in the National Museum of Decorative Arts.
AdbA ART DECO ARGENTINA Y AMÉRICA
AdbA ART DECO BUENOS AIRES - ARGENTINA
MECENAZGO- A1 ARCHIPIÉLAGO ART DECO Y RACIONALISTA COMUNA 14
AdbA ART DECO es una Marca Registrada de APCSRL - Adriana Piastrellini